Date: Thursday 11 June
Time: 09.30 - 12.00 CET
As digitalisation, automation, and artificial intelligence change the face of work, organisations are challenged to constant upskill their workforces to adapt to the rapidly changing environment.
The EIT Digital Professional School therefore hosts, in collaboration with the Norwegian University of Science and Technology (NTNU), the online event Upskilling Studio 2020. This event will bring you insights on technology, education, and business.
Government representatives, business decision-makers, and experts in education and technology discuss how organisations can prepare themselves for the future and take full advantage of opportunities to accelerate the digital transition.
The talks are themed within three panels
- Technology: How can technologies help organisations to tackle upskilling challenges?
- Education: How can education prepare organisations for the future?
- Business: How can organisations build a future-proof upskilling strategy?
Programme and speakers
The EIT Digital Professional School has attracted a lot of interesting speakers. Among others:
- Nicolas Schmit, European Commissioner for Jobs and Social Rights
- Cesare Onestini, Director of the European Training Foundation (ETF)
- Bjarne Foss, Vice-Rector of Norwegian University of Science and Technology
- Abraham Liu, Vice-President for the European Region at Huawei
- Izabela Milewska, Digital Skills Global Leader at Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Peter Kietz, Managing Director Nordic, Mercuri International
- Christian Scharff, Partner, People & Organisation Leader, PwC Luxembourg
- Pär Lager, Professional Board Member, Advisor, Author & Speaker
See for programme and the full speaker list the landing page of the Upskill Studio.