Digital Transformation and Social Challenges
Cooperation of EIT Digital with the University of Trento
Online + F2F Masterclass + distance learning (1)
Date and location:
October 13-14 (Milano) (2)
December 3-4 (Brussels, Paris) (2)
2500 € (Excl. Tax) Online + F2F Masterclass (3)
(1) Please contact us for more details.
(2) Please contact us for the location and onsite training.
(3) For group and on-site training please contact us.
The course gives professionals and decision makers an understanding of the meaning and implications of digital transformation, enabling them to become active players. Participants will learn the essentials of digital transformation and acquire knowledge about digital tools and techniques.
The stand-alone modules are designed so they can be followed independently of one another, although they are connected by certain themes which can also be used to customise the course to a specific person, organisation or focus area.
- Learn the essentials of digital transformation;
- Understand digital tools and techniques;
- Generate digital transformation impact;
- Acquire relevant information for decision making;
- Create new professional and business opportunities
|Online course||Short online course |
|Masterclass||2 days / € 2500 (Excl. Tax)|
October 13-14 (Milano)
December 3-4 (Brussels, Paris)
|Certificate||EIT Digital and the University of Trento joint digital certificate of participation|