Digitisation is the key to staying competitive and increasing productivity. For the manufacturing and logistics sector, this starts with blockchain technology.
Today, blockchain technology is being used to share data, to save costs and unlock new business opportunities, but it can also help you improve traceability, support cross-organisational notifications, log critical events, product and material certifications, enhance warranty services, and facilitate contractual agreements. It can even be fully integrated into the existing IT systems and processes.
Developed in partnership with the renowned Budapest University of Technology and Economics, the course teaches you to evaluate and introduce blockchain-based solutions into your digital manufacturing and logistics systems.
Using a combination of face-to-face training, group activities, and hands-on exercises, the curriculum covers an array of specific blockchain solutions, processes, and concepts, including:
- Key business cooperation patterns
- How to apply blockchains
- The role of smart contracts in business cooperation
- Digital twinning, digital thread, and block-based services in digital manufacturing
- Process migration
- Addressing domain-specific requirements with blockchain
- DAML language and hyperledger fabric
- Defining measurable KPIs for blockchain models
One of the course’s most popular components is the ‘bring your own problem’ session. This is a unique opportunity to apply blockchain proof-of-concept applications to the types of challenges you face every day.
Our Blockchain for Digital Manufacturing and Logistics course is designed for anyone looking to future-proof their careers:
- CIO/CTO level managers
- Digital transformation officers
- Product owners and managers
- System and solution architects
All our courses are taught by some of the leading minds in academia, research, business, and industry. Our diverse faculty come from a range of backgrounds, and each brings a unique perspective to your learning experience.