Employing over 4.7 million people, the food and drink industry is one of Europe’s largest and most important sectors. But to maintain its position as a global powerhouse, the sector must reposition itself for an Industry 4.0 world – a repositioning that requires digitally minded leadership.
Developed in partnership with Campden BRI Hungary, a leading R&D organisation focusing on the food sector, our course explores the specific problems and requirements of the food processing industry. The curriculum highlights how companies can leverage digitalisation and Industry 4.0. to improve their process control, production, maintenance, logistics, and customer service.
Through a combination of live training, group learning, and hands-on exercises, you will gain a comprehensive overview of digitalisation in the food industry, including:
- A basic overview of Industry 4.0 and digitalisation and how they apply to the food processing sector
- Tips on using technology to develop new products and processes
- Hands-on experience with essential digital techniques such as data collection and analysis, IoT systems, artificial intelligence, digital twinning, additive manufacturing, and robotics – to only name a few
- A foundational understanding of key business applications
To enhance the learning experience, the course includes a unique opportunity to apply your new skills and knowledge towards solving real-world food industry problems.
With these skills in hand, you will have a clear understanding of how to implement digital solutions to solve food industry-specific problems. You will also have what it takes to identify new opportunities for using state-of-the-art technology to streamline performance and enhance operations.
Aimed at R&D leaders, and food industry professionals, this course provides an in-depth look at how companies and their managers can use digitalisation to lead the drive towards Industry 4.0.
All our courses are taught by some of the leading minds in academia, research, business, and industry. Our diverse faculty come from a range of backgrounds, and each brings a unique perspective to your learning experience.
Campden BRI Hungary
Campden BRI Hungary
All participants receive an EIT Digital - Campden BRI Hungary joint digital certificate of completion.
All our Professional School courses can be fully customised to meet the unique needs of your organisation. We can even run the courses right at your premises.
EIT Digital also offers a number of non-cumulative discounts:
- EIT Digital Partners: -25%
- Multiple registrations from same company: -10% for the 2nd, -15% as of 3rd participant