Blockchain for the Decision Maker
Cooperation of EIT Digital with the Budapest University of Technology and Economics
Online + F2F Masterclass + distance learning (1)
Date and location:
October 13-14 (Budapest) (2)
November 19-20 (Brussels) (2)
1000 € (Excl. Tax) Online + F2F Masterclass (3)
(1) Please contact us for more details.
(2) Please contact us for the location and onsite training.
(3) For group and on-site training please contact us.
Take advantage of the opportunity to learn about and evaluate business processes based on blockchain concepts which allow you to obtain significant results for the advancement of your company!
The course focuses on the changes in the business architecture and the opportunity of blockchainification: a gradual introduction of the benefits of the blockchain principle into existing solutions, largely independent of the rapidly changing underlying technology. It presents various business applications and translation of business requirements into blockchain design decisions.
The course includes a "Bring-Your-Own-Problem" session in which key considerations of attendees' challenges will be discussed and selected aspects modelled and translated into blockchain proof-of-concept applications.
- Get to grips with the advantages and essentials of the blockchain paradigm;
- Recognise services that are potential subject of blockchainification;
- Learn about consortial blockchain solutions (and services offered by the HL umbrella);
- Evaluate the benefits and risks of using cloud-based blockchain-as-a-service offerings;
- Learn about integration of existing services over a blockchain platform.
|Online course||Short online course / Free |
Take the online course
|Masterclass||2 days / € 1000 (Excl. Tax)|
October 13-14 (Budapest)
November 19-20 (Brussels)
|Certificate||EIT Digital and the Budapest University of Technology and Economics joint digital certificate of participation|
The Budapest University of Technology and Economics (BME) is a top higher education institution of Hungary with well-established international reputation. The BME aims to provide core insights and techniques as well as applied research to develop or innovatively exploit existing technologies and deliver business value in multiple application domains. The course is developed by the members of the Fault Tolerant Systems Research Group with expertise in industry-oriented R&D projects.