Business Implications of AI
Cooperation of EIT Digital with KTH Executive School
Online + F2F Masterclass + distance learning (1)
Date and location:
October 5 & 7
(Brussels, Budapest, Paris) (2)
1400 € (Excl. Tax) Online + F2F Masterclass (3)
(1) Please contact us for more details.
(2) Please contact us for the location and onsite training.
(3) For group and on-site training please contact us.
Take the course and learn how to embrace the AI-tool kit! As AI technology is emerging, the key is to grasp how to maximise the trade-off between business impact and resources spent.
The course provides an understanding of AI technologies and application opportunities in order to enable participants to evaluate the needs and demands of AI processes. It explains how to make a profitable start and understand what you as a business manager need to know to guide your organisation into new opportunities based on AI technologies. Both the online material and face-to-face masterclass will demonstrate how AI is changing the business landscape, giving you the tools to ask the right questions and find out how you can use AI to your advantage.
- Learn where to start with AI and how to move on;
- Understand where AI is profitable and why – now and in the future;
- Understand how AI investments should be implemented and further developed.
Business managers and decision makers:
- who want to understand AI application opportunities;
- who need to identify and explore AI opportunities;
- who want to broaden their knowledge about the disruptive potential of AI for business;
- who want to apply their expertise for the digital transformation of business and society
The course focuses on the business perspective of AI. The masterclass together with the online course provide an understanding of business requirements, opportunities and pitfalls of AI. The course does not discuss technology per se, but the implications of AI technologies for business strategy, as well as the economic and societal issues they raise. From business needs and demands you will establish an understanding of AI-technologies and application opportunities in order to evaluate AI-processes. This will help you to understand where to start with AI and how to move on.
|Online course||Recommended online course |
Take the short online course
Take the full online course
|Masterclass||2 days / 1400 € (Excl. Tax)|
October 5 & 7 ( Brussels, Budapest, Paris)
|Certificate||EIT Digital and KTH Executive School joint digital certificate of participation|
KTH Executive School specialises in enabling organisations and companies to capture opportunities in changing business landscapes. By understanding technology and how technology is changing business, ecosystems and society, we work with efficient learning formats to transforming this knowledge and understanding to customers.