Digitalisation is the key to innovation, competitiveness, and growth. It also offers numerous opportunities for organisations to strengthen their market position. Companies that embrace digital transformation perform better, are more dynamic, have higher labour productivity, grow faster, have better management practices, and create higher-paying jobs. Even though the benefits of digitalisation are clear, many companies struggle to make the transition.
The Digital Transformation in Business training gives professionals the knowledge and tools they need to chart the right path towards a successful digital transformation.
Developed in partnership with Sweden’s KTH Executive School, which specialises in helping leaders manage disruptive business landscapes, this topic addresses the fundamental questions of why and how digital change will continue to happen. More importantly, it helps participants create a digitalisation roadmap that clearly outlines what they need to do to drive this change in their organisation.
The training uses a combination of face-to-face training, group activities, and interactive hands-on exercises to cover an array of topics, including:
- Dealing with exponential price reduction
- Investing in uncertain conditions
- New business model opportunities and how to re-organise
- Digitisation and its impact on customers and external/internal processes
- Sorting mechanisms
To enhance the learning experience, the training includes an opportunity to apply the new aquired skills and knowledge towards solving real-world problems. One of the most popular features is the development of master strategies and tailored methods that participants can immediately use to drive their company’s own digital transformation.
Our Digital Transformation for Business training is designed for managers and decision makers wanting to:
- Understand how to benefit from digital transformation
- Increase the impact of digitalisation
- Broaden their understanding on how digitalisation impacts individuals, companies, industries, and business models
- Lead the digital transformation of business and society
All our courses are taught by some of the leading minds in academia, research, business, and industry. Our diverse faculty come from a range of backgrounds, and each brings a unique perspective to the learning experience.