As customers look to decrease their carbon footprints, they demand sustainable products and solutions. Companies who answer this demand not only open the door to new opportunities, but also future proof their competitiveness.
The 'Sustainability and Digital Innovation' training shows participants how to leverage digital innovation in order to meet, and even exceed, their customers’ sustainable expectations.
Developed in partnership with Sweden’s KTH Executive School, which specialises in helping leaders manage disruptive business landscapes, this short executive course provides you with the tools you need to drive sustainable innovation across your business. It starts with a focus on the fundamentals, addressing how companies can use digital technologies to support sustainable development, both in business and in society. We then take a deep dive into specific, digitally enabled, sustainable solutions, including virtual manufacturing, platforms, and micro-factories.
The course uses a combination of live training, group activities, and hands-on exercises to cover an array of topics, including:
- Sustainable development and business
- Integrating sustainability into business management
- Aligning sustainability into industrial digitalisation
- Sustainable development as a source of innovation
- The tools for sustainable digital business models and smart services
To enhance the learning experience, the course includes an opportunity to apply your new skills and knowledge towards solving real-world problems at various multinational companies.
The 'Sustainability and Digital Innovation' training is designed for managers with strategic responsibilities and senior product managers wanting to:
- Understand business opportunities in a more sustainable context
- Develop sustainable product strategies
- Broaden their knowledge about the disruptive potential of sustainable business solutions
- Digitally transform their business - and society
All our courses are taught by some of the leading minds in academia, research, business, and industry. Our diverse faculty come from a range of backgrounds, and each brings a unique perspective to the learning experience.